6.13.2011

Three girls

(Names have and have not been mentioned on purpose. If you would like to know of whom I speak, message me and I may tell you).

I have a crush on this girl. I would like to say either she is just my friend or she hates me or she absolutely loves me, but I just do not know. Sometimes she ignores me and other times she is saying that I am the greatest person ever. She may know I have a crush on her, but she may also think of me as a little brother. I just can't tell. I usually pick up on stuff like that if I try, but with her it's impossible.

It is really annoying. I don't know how to talk to her because of it. It is unfathomable. I am pretty smart, so something I cannot even begin to figure out bugs the hello out of me. I just wish people, girls especially, would just speak their mind. In most cases, that is what I do. For the most part, that is why people hate me, but it is one of my favorite qualities (a little narcissism never hurt anyone). So everyone, just speak your mind so I can have less of a headache.


There is this other girl, on whom I do not have a crush. She is friends with my brother and my neighbor across the street, Evan Kirby. She was also in my seminary class. So why do I feel that she dislikes me and resents me? I did nothing to her in recollection that would cause this bad feelings, but they seem to be there nonetheless. I just can't catch a break.


The final girl. Kirsten Goodman. I have always thought that she seemed super awesome, though I hadn't ever spoken to her until one day just before seminary. The main reason why I never talked with her is because she was hanging around a guy that did not like me in the slightest. For some reason, however, just before seminary started, I went for it: I spoke to her. And believe it or not, she is super awesome. So we became friends. Our seminary classes were across the hall from each other so we could converse until the bell rang and not be tardy. She is a great woman.

The thing about Kirsten is that she doesn't seem to understand how amazingly awesome, beautiful, clever and terrific she is. She needs to realize that not everyone is as fantastic as her. I love the way that she was so nice to me even though she didn't even really know who I was. (For those less comfortable with creeps, skip this next part) I have known who she was since I was in seventh grade and I have always wished to become her friend. She is the best.

2 comments:

kirsten. said...

Ha, Wyatt, you're definitely one of the sweetest kids I know. Thanks so much!

W. R. Duclos said...

It's always a pleasure, my lady.