4.20.2011

Dreams

Last night I had a dream. In the dream, I was walking to my friend's house. The house before his had a $20 bill on the lawn. I remember Dream Me picking it up and having that conscience feeling. You know the Holy Ghost telling you not to do it? I had that feeling. I remember it was strong, stronger than some of my real promptings. Which is strange, because later in that same dream, I stole special shoes from a legless man (they were for his fake legs). Weird dream.

So today I figured something out. When I am at school, I always assume that I am not likable. I never really noticed until recently. But then I wondered: Why am I like this? Suddenly it hit me. For four years, no one really liked me at school. If you don't know what I mean, here you go:  So I need to work on that. Maybe I will ask that girl featured here out on a date. Maybe I will stop being so self conscious. Maybe it's all a load of bull shins. Can't hurt to fix it though, right?

No comments: