4.05.2011

A second post

So I am putting off writing a stupid paper. Here I am. Here are some things that bug me:

When people say that something is a "fail". This bugs me for two reasons:
1. You sound like such an idiot when you say, "FAIL!!!". Soooooooooo dumb.
2. It is grammatically incorrect. (Allow me to be the English nerd I am for just one second) "To fail" is a verb, and therefore you cannot say that a noun (someone doing something stupid) a verb. It's like saying, "You are such a run. Why are you so sleep?" If you want to say that, say the verb version of "fail," "failure." If you say "fail" the incorrect context, I will only see you as Jennica Jackman. She is the worst.
2.5 "Epic" is a useless modifier.

When people assume what I am doing is not important. I hate it. HATE IT!


That's it for now. Good night.

No comments: