4.15.2011

Are you watching closely?

So getting a job can really change your mood. I am super psyched. Also, my cousin had me do her wedding video. Finished it.

Have you seen The Prestige? It is such a great film. I think I get something new from it every time I view it. If you have not seen it, watch it. I think it is way better than Inception (same director), so watch it ASAP.

I am home alone until Tuesday, which means the following will occur:

  • I will dance in my underwear, blasting music.
  • I will eat as much food as I want.
  • I will watch whatever TV show I want.
  • I will blog like crazy.
  • I will hang out with my best friends.
  • I will go to my friend's brother's wedding reception and eat as much cake as my entire family would.
  • I will not light the house on fire.
  • I may bungee-jump off the deck.
  • I will yell as loud as I can.
  • I will use my father's tools to repair my bike.
  • I will punch a moose.
  • I will go to work.


And yes, I am that much of a nerd.

1 comment:

Miss Eliza Shumway said...

you have died of dysentery. HA! i love these pics. hilarious.