4.05.2011

Inferring Stuff

We all infer. We all assume. Here are somethings that you may not pick up:

Sign: Uses "semester" and "term" as measurements of time.
What to infer: They have been in school for too long. Or they're pregnant.

Sign: Sees a commercial for a political movie and is attracted to it.
What to infer: Either they are an old person or they haven't gotten out for at least 1 1/2 hours.

Sign: Talks to a girl everyday about nothing at all.
What to infer: He really really wants to go on a date with her, but she is waaaaaay to pretty, smart, and kind for him. Also, she is older than him. Or, he just has no friends.

Sign: Blogs about his personal life through a cheesy "sign" and "what to infer".
What to infer: They are Wyatt Duclos.

I get to see my friends. I mean my nieces. They are my friends, though. Morning side tomorrow, pretty insane. Look at this:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this post. So witty.