4.19.2011

Books

I love books. Books are the best. Better than drugs, anyway. My friend, Ashley, reminded me how much I love books. Here are some great books: To Kill a Mockingbird, The Princess Bride, The Han Solo Trilogy, Peter and the Starcatchers, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Ender's Game, A Princess of Mars, Fahrenheit 451, The Greatest Salesman in the World, Anthem, The Standard Works, Borlaug, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Boy Who Dared, and October Sky, just to name a few.


Sometimes I wear a shirt I got at DI. This shirt has "Darrin" embroidered on it and is a button up, blue shirt. I haven't really worn it since I got my wife-beaters. So, I found that when I wear "Darrin" and my wife-beat, I feel like a redneck. Having stubble helps, too.
That isn't ROOT beer.
Do not worry, it isn't beer, either. It is just an old CapriSun I found in the cupboard. That is about it.

No comments: