6.16.2013

Things I want

A turtle, a lion and an elephant.

To go on my mission.

Girls to be unattractive for a couple years (if you don't understand, I don't really want to explain).



I feel like the sooner my mission is, the more girls just love me. I just. I can't type it. So...


VLOG
It's different, vlogging. I think I prefer the written word because I can't just speak gibberish. And apparently "gibberish" is spelled with a "g" not a "j." I don't hardly care. Sorry it's really low quality. Blame the fact that I am not trying to do well. That's why I made a video and didn't type. I am being what we in the business call "lazy."

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Haha soooo true Wyatt. Good old Satan is throwing you a curveball to make sure studs like you don't go on missions! I guess this trial is better than breaking both your legs or something though... Knock on wood.