6.13.2013

This is Clark Kent

I have been aware of the releasing of Man of Steel for a very long time. So long, in fact, that once people starting asking, "Did you know they are making a new Superman movie?" I was amazed that it was news to them. I cannot wait much longer. I get to see it at 7:00 PM tonight then again at midnight. Sorry if you had plans of capturing my attention for the next ten hours, but I think you will most likely fail. Today is a day I have been waiting for. Imagine how excited I am to witness a film produced by my favorite active director, Christopher Nolan, about my favorite superhero of all time, Superman. Not only that, but Hans Zimmer is doing the soundtrack? What. I don't think I have ever been this excited for a movie. Ever. 
They will look to you as a beacon of hope. What will you give them?

No comments: