12.30.2012

Good news!

Well, the shrew has spoken! An anonymous girl (or extremely confused guy) has decided to leave this humdinger of a comment:
So glad jerks read my blog and feel compelled to look at it even though doing so might change their sexual preferences! So, for that lucky anonymous hermaphrodite, I make a promise:


I, Wyatt Russell Duclos, solemnly swear that I will do all that is in my power to upload as many pictures of me in my suit as I possibly can. This is a promise made in the understanding that doing so will eliminate trolls from trolling on my blog or cause such trolls to change their sexual preference (which is imagined to be a negative prospect). Most importantly, I intend to prove that pictures of me will not change the sexually preference of viewers (it will not change for women because I am so good looking and it will not change for men because, honestly, I am not that good looking).


I would also like to publicly tell whoever commented that that they are not forced to read my blog (and if they are they need to call the police because that is not a healthy thing to force someone to do). Seriously though, if you are reading my blog and being a jerk, just stop reading. I write this for myself, not for your needs and wants. I don't care what you want or don't want me to post. To quote a friend of mine
You should know: this is my blog.
Not yours. Not the kid-next-door's. Not my mom's.
I'm gonna post about whatever I want to post about.
The good, the bad, the ugly and all that jazz.
Don't like it? Don't read it.

So learn to either stop doing something you don't like doing anyway or learn to shut up because your trolling isn't wanted.



Just for you, you little sloop.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You do look pretty spiffing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot! It's gonna be hard explaining to my pastor why I'm gay now...

Anonymous said...

Sloop is a lovely word. I quite like it!

MARDI said...

Anonymous comments happen all the time.
Sure, it was rude but you don't need to be this dramatic about it
And I mean this in the nicest way possible.

P.s you look pretty good in this suit Mr. Duclos

W. R. Duclos said...

Thanks Mardi. I hope the newest post will prove I am not as dramatic about it as I made seem. But I appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Sadie said...

Oh hot dang. Please post more suit photos. Okay? Thanks!