12.12.2012

I am in a posting mood

You know those nights when you have a head full of thoughts and you can't do anything except think? Tonight. I am just letting some of those thoughts go. I really am so sick of school. I don't want to go anymore. I am so tired. I just have so many things to say that I could never type out a whole thought because it's so complex.
The moment you start saying you're done with something is right when it becomes ten millions times harder to avoid. Things are just the worst sometimes. I am just writing words that help me clear my head. 
I watched O Brother, Where Art Thou? today. Such a great movie. I want to watch a Harrison Ford action movie from the nineties or thousands, like Fugitive or Frequency or Firewall (the fugitive used a frequency to hack a firewall. HA!) 
I want to see The Hobbit and Les Miserables and Man of Steel. Especially the last one. I don't know if you guys know this, but Superman was my first pop-culture icon. When I was six I wanted to be him more than anyone. Now one of my favorite people in the film industry is creating a sick film about my favorite superhero? Dream come true. Literally. I really wanted Christopher Nolan to direct a Superman movie (yeah I know he is producing, but that's good enough).
Anyway. Merry Christmas.

No comments: