12.27.2012

You'd think that

You'd think a guy that has seventeen direct family members would see more than two of them on a daily basis.

You'd think a guy with tons of friends would be hanging out with at least one of them on the evening of a break from school.

You'd think that a guy that had two cans of Coke that day and two bottles of Martinelli's in the last two days wouldn't try to finish off the two liter of Coke.

You'd think that a guy that is really actually content with his life in general but frustrated with the moment wouldn't blog about it.

You'd think I would run out of things to complain about.

You'd think that I would get sick of watching Big Fish or The Dark Knight Rises or Malcolm in the Middle.

Well you would be wrong (with the exception of that last one. Seriously. Just done watching and rewatching). 

I'm sorry I have kind of been the pits lately. I have definitely had a case of the everything-I-feel-is-worth-blogging-is-not-a-good-thing blues. I blame the very Narnian season coming up (winter without Christmas). I probably won't being leaving the house anytime tonight. Because not having a social life outside of your three best friends does that when they are all busy liking someone (or in one case, not liking someone (long story)). 

I am also really tired. I didn't sleep at all from the 23rd to the 24th, then only got six hours of sleep between Eve and Day. Then the last two nights I got a solid 40 minutes and built a rocking horse (actually more like a solid 12 hours). And I think I'm dehydrated? Yeah, probably should drink water. I will, don't worry. 

My life is just thrilling, eh? Winter and I don't talk much. We aren't really friends. I try to talk to it but one of us just starts yelling and when it's me I lose the argument because people think I am crazy. Let's just bring on Spring, yeah? I'm so tired. 

I need to do something. But it's like Hoth out there and I don't have a car or any other form of transportation. Not even a ton-ton or an AT-AT. My life is so hard. I hate sitting here, but I don' have much of a choice.

To end on a good note, my story I started writing years ago is improving slowly. I am a introvert by force, not by choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good Wyatt! I can TOTALLY relate! You know what book you should read if you haven't already? The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. I think you'd really appreciate it.