3.19.2011

Jameson Ricks: Technology is his first , middle and last name.

Jameson, what a guy. He is a friend of my brother, Brock, and I don't know exactly when we met. He and I have known each other for very long, and he is a total stud.
He took this picture of his feet the day we went up to MMS. For some
reason, he thought my iPhone would be a good camera to use.
He and I shouldn't be friends. That sounds odd, but you will understand in a second. We both have older brothers: I have Kendall and he has Spencer. These two brothers were and still are great friends, due to them being in the same grade. The next boy in each family is Brock (Duclos) and Jameson (Ricks). They are in the same grade. Next comes me (Duclos) and Matt (Ricks). We too, are in the same grade. So you see, even though we are, we shouldn't be as good of friends as we are. If anything, he should be my brother's jerk friend, or my friend's jerk brother, but he isn't because, like I said, he is a stud.

Jameson is a crack whiz kid when it comes to techmology. He knows it is good and not whack. He has build computers, can jailbreak any iOS device, and he works at a computer disposal company. He can speak binary and HTML fluently. He is a stud.

Jameson is awesome. He is what a BYU fan should be: nice to me and my family, even though we are Utes. He goes to BYU and Brock goes to U of U, but they still hang out and go to Taco Tuesday together as much as possible. Here are a few things that I think of when I think of Jameson:
I can't be completely sure, because I never asked him, but I think Jameson is an Apple fanboy, liken to myself.

Jameson and I once got to touch a Corvette ZR1. Let's just say that memory is forever imprinted in my mind.

Jameson has a great taste in music, namely The Shins.



You will never see this picture on my blog again, but I put it here  because this is a big part of Jameson's life right now.

Jameson's dad's business.

Jameson probably knows exactly which software this is running, not to mention which iPhone it is.

I just wanted to show you this.

Jameson is into Arcade Fire. Awesome.

I don't know why, but he makes me think of the Stig.

We went to Miller Motorsports Park for Brock's 17 birthday.  Jameson came and it was probably one of the best days of my life.

This is Wendy Peffercorn. I put this for three reasons: First, she is really pretty. Second, Jameson is a lifeguard, like her. Third, Jameson competed in Mr. Viking and for his skit, we did the scene from The Sandlot. It was pretty sick.
Jameson is a great kid. He has been with Brock through Mandy and Haydn, and is still with him today. He is a great person and an even better friend.

4 comments:

Jameson said...

This honestly made my day! Thanks dude. You're awesome.

Jameson said...

Oh, and that iPhone is a 3G and it's probably running iOS 2.2.1.

W. R. Duclos said...

No problem. You deserve it.

Brock said...

I think it's 2.0