3.07.2011

My Life

It bugs me that I no longer have the ability to "tab" to indent paragraphs on this. It also bugs me that The Cape got cancelled. It really crunched my chips today. Tomorrow I got to the dentist, which will be great. People say it's great that I have so many people that know me, but in truth, it really sucks when someone knows you and you have no clue you knew them. Like today in my film class. There is a pretty girl in my class with whom I have never conversed. She suddenly addressed me by name and asked me about my science fair project. Her name, I later found out, is Chelsea (thanks Melanie). In fact, I talked to her just last Thursday. My memory is slipping faster than that thing that slips that I was thinking about.






To cheer myself up from the lack of a tab option and my third favorite current show being cancelled, here is a bunch of stuff I find amusing:





No comments: