3.28.2011

He real. He is a champion. He is Nate Champion Church

The kid on the right is among my heroes. The other kid is okay.
So Nate Church is a stud. He is my good friend, and he is going to be the president. Well, the president of PGHS student body, but still, it's pretty cool. I think it is kind of funny that we are such good friends even though we have only know each other a few months. He is sooooo sick.

So there is something that really bugs me. That is when T.V. or movies are factually incorrect. I especially hate it when it is scientifically incorrect. One such example is the T.V. show "V." I think that show is really great, but it is soooooooooooo wrong.

Now you maybe thinking, of course it's wrong, it is a show about aliens. But there is a difference between believable and realistic. In V, the aliens take DNA from certain boys to mate with them and yadda yadda yadda. But first off, DNA can't even be taken in this way. The DNA is stripped on one side, which is not really possible. I would go into even more detail, but that is boring.

So you know who is really cool? That Sam Norton kid. He is another one of my heroes.

Well, be excellent to each other, and party on dudes.

No comments: