3.15.2011

New Post

Today is the Monday of my week. I had a sub in one of my favorite classes, so we did nothing, I missed most of seminary to get my mouth worked on, and I had a test in Health (and yes, the worst test you have in Health). Pretty crappy, eh? But it's a four day week, so I will win in the long run.

So my friend had surgery on her jaw, or something like that (Facebook chat is not the best mode of communication). I haven't gotten a chance to ask her how it went, but I was pretty worried. She is a really great person and she wants to major in musical theatre, which she will depend on her voice to do. I hope she is alright.

Pancakes are great aren't they? I am really tired.

Dwight Schrute
Apparently, I am a lot like that guy. I am known as Dwyatt to some.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dwight schrute is my hero.

jessie said...

wyatt duclos is my hero.