3.12.2011

You take me there, and I will buy you popcorn at Ace Allred's

I went to Ace Allred's today with my dad. We are repainting our front room, and so we were looking at color options. A woman was there with her 1st grade daughter (my niece, Noel, is in Kindergarten.) Since both our parents were being boring, we compared favorite paint colors. I shared with her a piece of my popcorn. She reminded me of my niece, Noel. Well, let's just say the similarity made me sad. I miss my two oldest nieces. They live in Nashville. Also, Rallie said she had an aunt who went to PGHS named Megan, retying her similarity to my niece. Ralley or Rally or Rallie, however she spelled her name, introduced me to her little sister, who was just older than the other Nashvillain, Ellie. They chased me around and scared me.
These are my nieces. The cute ones, not the bear.

Rallie (I think that is how she spells it) then got some popcorn with her sister. She made a point of putting a piece into my bag to replace the one I shared. I really miss my nieces, and these two girls were almost a gateway to playing with them. So you can understand my sadness when they left. I tried to say goodbye, but I didn't want to seem like a creep. We left the store and as we walked out to the car, Rallie yelled out her car window, "Goodbye!!" Needless to say, I really need to see my nieces.  They will be coming April 6th. Not soon enough.

No comments: