3.24.2011

Another Post About the Science Fair

So today was the state science fair. I am pretty nervous about the results. I feel pretty confident, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I am pretty sure I did very well with all four of my judges. One of them said that if I do more tests, I could submit my results in paper format to a scientific journal. That in and of itself is really cool, but I want to go to the international science fair. I think it would be awesome, plus they hand scholarships out like candy there.

ISEF is in Los Angeles this year, so not too far away, but it is still exciting. I won't be able to know if I made it until seven. Needless to say I am very stressed, which makes me not confident in my blog writing, so this will be a very small entry. See how small it is?

No comments: