12.29.2012

Bond, James Bond. Actually Wyatt Duclos, but you know.

I have really started to like an album lately. Now I know that typically my musical interests are not like this, but I did come from rock-and-roll as my roots. I am mostly pretty calm with my musical choices, but I can't help myself with some good rock. One of my favorite bands just released an album this year called The 2nd Law. Holy crap I dare you to listen to it without feeling like you are watching a film with the lead role being 007. Just listen to this:

Supremacy by Muse on Grooveshark

That guitar is just...so Bond-esc.

Also, I got a new suit. It looks so hot. You will have a hard time looking without wanting to kiss me. Even if you are a guy. Maybe not. Don't turn gay for me. I would not support that. Stay straight, my friends.
I'll post a picture of me in the suit soon. I need to get dressed to go to my cousin's baptism then I will take a picture. Yeah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please. No photos. As a concerned girl, I'm quite certain posting such would turn me gay, or bisexual (if you're in good lighting and I'm lucky.)

W. R. Duclos said...

I really hope your comment is a joke that I misconstrued. If not, let me know.

Unknown said...

I apologize for leaving this comment, it was meant to be a joke (and obviously not a good one, I don't know why I thought you'd have that sense of humor) and not taken seriously in any matter. I didn't realize what an impact it would leave, and please don't something stupid like this bring you down. Go back to the confidence level you had when you wrote this post- because it's a lot better.
Your suit looks great, and I am sincerely sorry. I won't bother you again.
Keep blogging you sexy, literary genius!

W. R. Duclos said...

Sorry for misleading you with my words. I am fine and I was never feeling too bad about this comment. Read my most recent post for more information for my deception!