4.28.2011

I find my lack of posting disturbing

So I haven't posted in about 8 days. I really need to say some stuff. You may realize in this post how much of a jerk I am.

Thing 1: Vegetarians
I hate vegetarians.

Thing 2: Work
I have worked over 30 hours already and will work 9 hours this weekend. One could measure the height of the little bar down below a cart by the bruises on my legs.

Thing 3: Nazis
I hate them.

Thing 4: Writing
I realized today that if I do not go into a career where I cannot use creative writing, I would hate myself. I will be in English, no matter what. I love it so much and I am (not trying to brag, just state the truth) really good at it. Today in English, for example, we had a test that everyone freaked out about, but I didn't study and did fine. I realized that that is how English has always been for me. I WILL NOT go into a mathematical career.

Thing 5: Secret Blog
I may make a secret blog. You see, I started a blog so I could say things like Thing 1 without people on Facebook crapping their shorts. But there are some things that are just to secret to have connected to Facebook. So I may start a private, secret blog.

Thing 6: Ducks
Those things are such studs, you know?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

vegetarianism is ridiculous.

Ema Romberg said...

I like you Wyatt.

jessie said...

i like vegetarians.
i have a secret blog.
i have baby ducks in my backyard.