6.23.2011

Why sit at home when you can be adventurous?

Today is the only day I don't have work this week. Here is how my day was supposed to go:
  • Sleep in while I sit at home and do laundry while watching TV.
This is what really happened:
  • Woke up early and ate pancakes.
  • Mowed and weed-wacked the yard.
  • Went to the store and bought my niece a present (I also bought Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade).
  • Came home to do laundry and to watch said movie.
  • Ran down to Discovery Park to play volleyball.
  • Played volleyball with Nate Crosland, Sam Norton, Marci Johnson, and Kevin Fonseca.
  • Got a wife-beater sunburn from said volleyball.
  • Ate hotdogs for dinner.
  • Took shower #1.
  • Went to mutual.
  • Wrestled Taft Robinson for about a half hour.
  • Took shower #2.
  • Went to Josh Brown's house for night games.
  • Ran from Josh's house to the Stake Center (about one and one third mile, uphill).
  • Ran halfway back (I got caught).
  • Walked home from Isaac Major's house.
  • Stopped at Emma Busby's house to hang out with her and Seth Crandall.
  • Came home and drank half a gallon of water.
  • Started blogging.
  • Turned on Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
You can't plan days like this. I had too many overlappings and spur of the moment moments for a while. I just want some food and some sleep. I should try to relax on my days off.

No comments: