6.02.2011

Graduation

So I went to graduation today. I said goodbye to my friends. This post is not about them.

I have always put a ton of pressure on myself for high school. This is a pivotal time. If I do not get good enough grades, if I don't get a good ACT score, if I fail to grow spiritually, my wife, children, and posterity will all suffer because of it. I need to go to the right college and I cannot do that without the best of grades. My life hinges on these moments.

I realized that in less than two years, I will be graduating. Hopefully by then I will have my associates degree from UVU. Within the next ten years, my life will change dramatically.

I love the summer, because for the most part, I do not need to care. During school though, my life will change for the better.

    1 comment:

    Miss Eliza Shumway said...

    you can be deep.
    i like it.
    and i like how you talked about me in this post too.
    hahahaha jk.