6.18.2011

Some items that highlighted my week

  • Just knowing it was Strawberry Days.
  • Going on a date with Brooke Arney.
  • Finding this out (it's the first project)!
  • Getting an almost direct answer to my prayers from a scripture I had marked the night before.
  • Being able to help out with Huck Finn Day.
  • My niece, Ellie, grabbing my shoulder with one hand while riding a horse.
  • Going to a surprise party for my friend Chaz and fighting with noodles.
  • Being asked by one of my heroes, Nate Church, to be the mascot for the parade.
  • Being told by Mr. Beck that I would lose 4 lbs. during the parade, only to find out afterwards that he was not joking.
  • Walking out of the school (dressed as the Viking) and instantly getting a horde of girls hugging me.
  • Riding back to the high school without anyone dying.
  • Ninjaing my way into the high school with Nate.
  • Going to Yogurt Bliss and filling up on free samples.
  • Going shooting twice in 42 hours.
  • Not having to go to work today.
  • This:


Good bye, Strawberry Days. You have created many great memories that I will not soon forget.

No comments: