6.08.2011

Taft, Trevor and Wyatt: Dating Professionals

So life goals complete. Three goals, to be exact. First, I triple dated with two of my best friends. Second, we did the thing we wanted to do as a date for as long as we considered dating. Third, I got to go on a date with one of the most beautiful friends I have, Kellee Walker.

Goal #1:
Taft, Trevor and I have been friends for a while. We started talking about dating about a year ago. Taft was about to turn 16 and Trevor and I were following. We talked about tripling. Then Taft's dad lost his job (or something like that). I was so scared of losing one of my best friends. He already had a house to live in in Idaho. Trevor and I decided to plan road trips up there just to hang out with him. He was going to leave at the end of the year, just before my 16th. It would suck. But then we were in the clear. His dad got a job. It almost did not happen, but it did.

Goal #2:
We went to one of the most peaceful places in the world. Among the giant mountains, there is one place that is almost always perfect: Indian Springs. With that terrific tasting aquifer, the wonderful songs frogs flying around, and the relaxing wind. It is the best place to be and I love going up there. Many prophets of old went into the mountains to speak to God, which I totally understand. It is amazing and being with my best friends and some great, virtuous young women. I love that place so much.

Goal #3:
Every since 7th grade, there has been a great daughter of God who has affected my life greatly. That young woman is Kellee Walker. She is a great woman, and I got the pleasure of going up to the best place in the world with her. It was a blast, holey pants and all. Thanks for running with me. You're the best.



And... pictures:

Here's a bad idea, take a close up of my face. Thanks, Taft.

Taft and Mattie on the way up.
The stunning Kellee Walker.
Sitting on the dead man's bench, right before we called Pablo Blaqk.

My face later went into a hole.

A really cute picture if you cover the left half.
Blinking on purpose just to keep my arm there. Such a stud.
Trevor and Makenzi Richards.

Mattie appears to be floating. It's no big deal.


Not too sure why they did this, I think they thought it smelled like a vegetable.


Blinking on purpose again. Such a stud.
Looking good.
This is why you never give me a camera. Ha

See above for details.
They aren't getting married. But the do look kind of cute.
Indian Springs is so stunningly beautiful.

Ti chi. 

The whole lot.

The good looking half.


The stooges.

Afterwards at Yogurt Bliss.

I may or may not have gotten dirt all over the whitest couch known to man.

1 comment:

kellee jo said...

ohhh how i love you. hahaa