2.13.2011

Firefly and Stuff


There is one show that I really like. I like it a lot. That show is Firefly. I love it. Nathan Fillion is just great. It is really good. I say that it is good so many times because it really is that good. If you get a chance, you should watch it.


Also, I found something out a while back. The following pictures are, as you may know, my best friends ever, Trevor Ward and Taft Robinson respectively.


We are really close. It all started when Trevor and I started going to PGJHS together three years ago. Since then I have always thought of them as a kind of brother. But in recent weeks I found something out about our relationship. Back around grade school, they were friends and I didn't really ever talk to them. As it turns out, they actually really disliked me. It was strange for me when Trevor told me that.

I didn't understand how our relations could go from them hating me to best friends so quickly, but I think I figured it out. You see, in seventh grade is when you turn 12. I always had thought that Trevor and I became friends because of school, but that was only a part of it. I think the main reason is because we were in deacons quorum together. It was the first time we were in a church class together, due to my being 11 days too young for their Sunday School class. We weren't friends, then suddenly we were.

I know with all my heart that the reason we became such great friends wasn't because I was devilishly handsome or because we had health together, it was because we learned the gospel together. We grew as brothers in the gospel. We were and still are united through an unreal bond of the priesthood. We have grown to love the gospel and through the gospel we have learned to love each other.

Trevor and Taft are two reasons why my testimony has grown so much. They changed my life and I hope that I have changed theirs. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church. If I were to deny that I would be denying my life and my salvation. I can't wait to share this gospel that makes a house into a home, makes a meal into a feast, and makes worst enemies best of friends.


No comments: