2.11.2011

Friday February 11, 2011

So like I said before, I hate math. I also excel in it. So when I got a 65% on my math test Tuesday, I felt like barfing. It sucked. But being a type of person that persists until I succeed, I retook the test. I hope I got a good score.

Also, you know Hart's? Yeah, they have free drinks today. Pretty sick. Having a blog makes me feel important.

I really like food. Today, all I have eaten is a bowl of cereal. I sit here, dying of hunger, because I am a dedicated writer. You are welcome.

At school there was a date auction. A kid named Jesse De St. Jeor got sold for $120.00. That kid better earn his keep. At the action, the announcer asked what the people being sold what they would bring on a deserted island. They said the usual stuff: a TV, a girl, Mr. Barnard, etc. But personally, I would bring a jet-pack. Then I could get home plus I would have a jet-pack. I know, genius.

Well, have a nice weekend.

P.S. I am exactly 16 years and one month to the day.

P.P.S. I haven't been on a date yet. That's okay, I am broke anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to think that, that responsibility you feel to do well was my guilty conscience. Now I know it's God.