2.10.2011

Science Fair


So let's get one thing straight. I hate school. It starts too early. It is a broken system. And most of all I hate math. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bad at math, I just hate it. It makes sense in class but on your homework it is confusing.

But anyways, onto what I titled this post. The science fair. More importantly, the science fair project. What a hassle. For my project I did a bacterial transformation. The experiment was easy. The rest, not so much. I kind of hate it but love it at the same time.
As my brother, Brock, would say: what a spaz.
Brock is a good kid every once in a while.

I have been 16 for 30 days now and have yet to go on a date. But it is not my fault. Okay it is, but that is just because I don't have money. I will get some someday. Hopefully.

Well, that was relieving. I like this blog stuff.

3 comments:

Karie said...

Nice job Wyatt! You always make me laugh. love you!

Anonymous said...

"I kind of love it and hate it at the same time."

Anonymous said...

"I kind of love it and hate it at the same time."