2.18.2011

Fire it up! And Jordan, too.

Happy Friday. I love the days like this. The first day of freedom until Tuesday. Awesome.

So if you didn't notice, yesterday I posted twice. I had a contest to see who could comment fastest. Jordan Rasmussen won. So his prize is... me talking about him on my blog!

Jordan Rasmussen. What a stud. He and I are very similar when it comes to a bunch of stuff. We both love Firefly (Jaynestown is probably the best episode), we both enjoy Muse, we are geniuses in our own right, and we are both Utes. But throughout all this, we have a rift separating us. That is when it comes to computers. He is a PC and I am a Mac. He and I could probably argue for hours on which was better, but for no reason. Neither of us will change, and that is all there is to it.

Jordan is a stud. And a great friend to boot.

2 comments:

Jameson said...

wyatt you should do a post about me. i'm basically part of your family.

W. R. Duclos said...

Fair enough.