2.15.2011

Tuesday


Tuesdays are the worst. Here is why:
  1. It is the first full length day of school.
  2. It is the awkward transition from beginning of the week into the middle of the week.
  3. There is nothing to do.
  4. It isn't Friday.
The last one is the best. It should really be warmer now. It has been winter since December. We can only take so much. Dumb. On Saturday I fixed my bike up, yet the stupid weather is too iffy for a ride. I want to go on a hike to Indian Springs so bad. I want to walk around in shorts and be too warm. I may just punch a moose if the weather doesn't clear up.

Here is a picture for you.

Here is a quote:
A professional is simply someone who wasted enough of their time on one thing and turned it into a career.

Pretty good stuff. Well, be excellent to each other. You know the rest.

No comments: