2.16.2011

"No power in the 'Verse can stop me!"

Ah. Today is a pretty good day. I got to finish my math homework in class which hasn't happened at all this year. I am really happy. I am eating Macadamia nut chocolate kisses and watching Firefly. Tonight I have mutual. Even if the whole "date night" with the Laurels doesn't work out, I am still pretty stoked to hang out with my friends.

I hate snow. It sucks. Also I hate rain. So when there are clouds like right now, overcast beyond belief, it would make sense that I hate it. So yeah.

I have hope for this world when it comes to music. The recent Grammy's proved that not everyone is deaf. For Arcade Fire won album of the year.
Sure, The Suburbs isn't their best album, it is very pleasing to know that people know good music when they hear it. Lady Gagging gets too much credit for the crap she puts out. We need to listen to good stuff: Arcade Fire, The Shins, Band of Horses, Bishop Allen, The Decemberists, etc.

No comments: