12.15.2011

Samwise Gamgee

Have you ever titled something with the intentions of writing basically anything but what the title implies? I have just done so.
Today I got home from school planning on finishing my math and English assignments and then going to see a cool kid open his mission call across the street. Eureka took mind and I would achieve almost everything but that. I ate two breakfast sandwiches and watched two episodes of what is beginning to be one of my favorite shows. As I started the third episode, I promptly fell asleep. I am really good at not doing homework. It takes a lot of work for a person to get this far in their education and still maintain a serious lack of homework done.
Another thing. Tuesday my ratio of sleep to awake was 1:5. It ain't very fun. Don't try it. Take my word for it. Yesterday I was running of a total of nine hours from the last two nights combined. Seriously I must be doing something wrong.
In less than twenty-four hours my entire life will be about 9! times simpler. Maybe even 10! times. I really hate school. I don't think they really care about us. I love people though. Thanks for reading my blog. I appreciate the support and feedback I get. Maybe someday someone will give me money to do this.

No comments: