12.16.2011

Answers

So I saw that someone had taken a survey. I think I might do the same. But I don't think I will let you read the questions. It might be interesting. I might not actually post this. Here we go.



I attacked a piece of ice with my forehead. First one ever.

I don't think I did do anything. It was not a rememberable one, even though it usually is for people.

I'm pretty excited for the break, but I am not happy because tomorrow is going to last forever.

I went to temple square. I really enjoyed it, even if my phone died while I was reading the statistics of the LDS church.

With my grades I did marginal. With the ladies? Well, ask them (all of them).

My mother bought this one and one with Boba Fett on it. She just gave them to me. So sick.

I see Trevor way too much. I am kind of sick of that dork head.

Too much. Too much money spent.

I want to be the same age as when I first kiss my wife. In other words, I don't care.

Sebenteen. Pretty uneventful.

Laurie, but I don't see what this has to do with me. Some people.

I can tell you this, I did not get enough sleep.

I think it was obvious with my last answer. Come on.

A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief always does it for me. Particularly the final verse. I love that song so much.

Punching things. For example, the other day I was mad so I just punched everything. I tweaked my wrist. I really think I could do something more productive, but it works.

Well, she has to be a girl.

Zombie apocalypse.

I didn't have it. I did eat breakfast food for linner. Egg, turkey, cheese on an English muffin.

Well yeah, but some would say it is irrelevant. Actually, I am kind of in this situation now.

Man of Steel. Question: What steel have you broken?

I was told I was in Canada, but some people might question my parents' motives.

I have not.

You can stab someone with a back? I was unaware.

Assuming by "dated" you meant "been on a date with" then yes, two people. If you mean what you sounded like you meant, I don't steady date.

Atticus Finch. Mentally, of course.

Strangely enough, it was Coach Blaisdell. He is a good guy.

Just mi amigos, Trevor e Kassie.

My mom. Usually I psychically contact them previous to them needing to contact me.

Erin Hardy got the last one because she was accusing me of being too much of a guy. I'm glad I'm on that part of the scale and not near the other end.

Kass the Gassie. Whiner.

Probably Jessie Marquis. Don't worry, I said it after I told her to marry someone else.

In my heart. Just kidding, he lives down the street.

I went to hang out with my Special Needs buddy, David.

SLC Temple baby.

PGHS. Best school in the US.

In the mountains.

I am at the peak of my adolescence. That is the stupidest question you could ask me.

Quantum mechanics. I don't know, so therefore the fact has no definite state of being.

I'm pretty happy with the current state of affairs, although Abraham Lincoln's friend would be interesting to be for a bit.

I think the thought of someone making his entire living off of muffin is pretty impractical, so no.

The future? Oh, I can tell you about the future."

Put two kids in the woods for long enough and either only one comes out or they come out with the same mind.

Apparently the quizzes were all the rave.

Because I needed one that was normal. I would've preferred Stormageddan.

Are you sure I am doing it?

I want to convey thoughts perfectly.

Maybe my shirt I wore in the second grade for photo day.

Stupidest question ever. A jetpack that runs off of oxygen or CO2. Idiots.

Every single one of them.

I usually move if I am trying to run. Impractical.

If I wasn't there wouldn't be much I could do anyway.

To read the questions go here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! This makes me happy.

erin lou said...

Haha well I am guess I am glad i am too much of a girl also ha ;)