1.21.2012

If you had a pig nose, I'd hate you

There is a really horrible movie called Penelope. I hate it because it was a horrible movie. Flat out. I did not have a good night last night. It started with me hoping a certain girl would be at the PG varsity basketball game. One tragic defeat to the gay pioneers (gay because they are purple) and a migraine later, I was let with nothing but disappointment. Cue horrible movie.
I went to Carley Sturgis' house to watch Disturbia. The funny thing about wanting to watch a movie is that it is almost impossible to do so without a copy of it. Without a copy of Disturbia, I was hoping that we could watch the amazing football film, Rudy. We decided to leave the suspense and action genre to a much more, I'd say, crappy genre: romance. My migraine hated it more than the rest of me and told me by hurting even more.
Here is something that I found out when I am forced to watch a film that I am not interested in while having a migraine: I get very sarcastic and find joy in angering people. I entertained myself with the reactions to: pig noises, fake excitement at an especially cheesy (or as the other viewers would say, "romantic") scene, and multiple comments about the predictability and stupidity of the film. Remember that although I was being a jerk, I was in a load of pain.
So that is how my night went. If you are jealous it is only because you were in a car crash which resulted in you getting every appendage and the loss of feeling and nerve function in all of you, because I am pretty sure that that would be the only thing worse.


My head hurt really badly.

No comments: