1.11.2012

Something Weird About Me

So there is this guy. You may have heard of him. His name is Abraham Lincoln. Weird thing. Now before I disclose this, I'll have you know that I never, ever act like I understand the pre mortal life and I don't feel "special" about things all the time. I'm not the type of person who acts like I have a connection to everything, so it is a very strange feeling. This is a one time deal (hopefully).
Mr. Lincoln and I are buddies. I don't mean to sound like I mean that I am on his level necessarily, but I definitely feel a connection with him above that of anyone in the history of everything (save the Savior). I don't want to sound braggy, but it's what I feel. 
So seriously, I am very close to this man. I don't know why, but it's like when you meet someone and although you've just met, you know you'll be great friends (only we've already been great friends). I feel hippyish for saying this, like when people say that they were kings in a previous life. But no, this is different. We were friends and he is up there hoping that we'll be friends again when I get back.
What a stud.

No comments: