1.08.2012

Skills

Here is a little disclaimer. I sound like a jerk because I am. In this particular instance, I felt comfortable enough that I knew what I said wouldn't have detrimental affects. So, keep that in mind.
Last night I was at a party at which we were told to dance. I was slow dancing with a friend of mine who knew I thought she was definitely not ugly. I am pretty good friends with her and after a few comments about how beautiful she looked in her semi-formal wear, I told her very flatly that she was ugly.
Explanation. So, I once was writing on my phone (which I do often) and kind of venting about how I had no tact around a certain girl. As I was writing, I stated that I was so smooth, that I could tell a girl she was ugly and by the end of the conversation have her walking away giggling from my charm. Now, it wasn't a lie, but I didn't know for sure that it was true. So in order to put my mind at ease, I put it to the test. You can't say what I write about myself is a lie.
Now, I must admit that the pure excitement (I feel that is the wrong word) of telling a girl straight to her face that her face was not straight got the better of me for a moment and I slightly lost my tact, but now when I say that I can do what I said I can do, it is true. It is because I have skills. But like the Mythbusters, remember, don't try this at home. I am a professional.

3 comments:

Delanie said...

really Wyatt? How did it turn out...?

W. R. Duclos said...

Well, she invited me over to her house afterwards, so I assume I'm in the clear.

Unknown said...

oh dear.