5.29.2011

Top 5

I have been busy with work, school, and partying, so sorry for being less diligent here. To make it up to you, here are some of my top five lists:

Top 5 Reasons I Haven't Blogged
5. School. It was killing me. I mean tests until Friday? Come on!
4. Work. I am pretty sure I get scheduled the worst times possible for about 4 hours at a time. Whenever I want to blog, I am at work and have 3 more hours.
3. Lazy. I just never got around to it.
2. Partying. I mean, school is basically over.
1. Working with my family. I got seven or eight hours in yesterday. Then I had work for 5 more hours.

Top 5 Reasons Why Strawberry Days is the Best
5. It is the longest running celebration in all of Utah. Obviously everything gets better with age.
4. It is in the summer, which is the pinnacle of my existence. Thinking of Strawberry Days brings to mind staying out late, sleeping in and wearing shorts constantly.
3. It is in Pleasant Grove, the best city in the world, by far (with the exception of Lindon, which is a pretty close second). Can you imagine Strawberry Days of American Fork? That would suck so bad.
2. The rodeo and the parade. Just so much better than every other rodeo and parade. It is the only place where one can watch little children ride sheep.
1. Strawberries and Cream. The best food in the world. If I were rich, I would eat that everyday. It is amazing! If you have not tried it, do.

Top 5 People Who Want to Be Mentioned on My Blog (Whether they know it or not)
5. My aunt, Karie. She hasn't ever said anything, but she loves my blog. She is actually one of my favorite people in the whole world, and the reason why I hug a lot (she tells me I give very good hugs).
4. Mardi Thomas. She is so awesome though, I do not think I am allowed to do this without permission from her agent.
3. Katie Clark. Every time I see her, she asks if I wrote about her again.
2. Kellee Walker. The woman who gives me rides. She is awesome and deserves more than what I wrote about her before.
1. Delanie Doyle. She gets mad at me for not posting about her. Heck, she is even willing to go on a date with me just to be on here. That is dedication.

Top Ten Reasons I Do Not Want School To End
(In no particular order)

  • Kati Briggs
  • Zach Hulsey
  • Zach Harris
  • Cailey Haynie
  • Mandi Madsen
  • Jessie Marquis
  • Sam Norton
  • Kassie Hymas
  • Marissa Smith
  • Evan Kirby
Top 4 Most Disappointing Movies
4. A Series of Unfortunate Events. The worst.
3. Eragon. COME ON!
2. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I don't need to elaborate.
1. Avatar: The Last Airbender. As a supporter of the television show, I hated the movie. I can understand if it was a book and you pronounced the names wrong, but in a TV show, IT'S RIGHT THERE! THEY ARE SAYING "Avatar" NOT "Ovetar"! I hate it so much.




I love this video starring Cameron Tribe!



4 comments:

MARDI said...

let's just say i love this more than anything.

jessie said...

i'll probably miss you too. no, i really will miss you. we can go on a date this summer if you want.

W. R. Duclos said...

Just one?

kassie said...

Wyatt. I love you. I love you. I love you.