5.04.2011

Loss of a Loved One

I realized something that will happen. I kid you not, my eyes are watering as I think of this. Over the past 8ish months, I have become really good friends with a lot of seniors. I never thought about it until the beginning of this post, but my friends are graduating and getting lives. I hate it. Why are they going without me. It's like when all your friends go to a party that everyone wants you to go to, but you cannot because you have to work the worst job in the world: school. I hate it so much.

I think I should be happy for your sakes. I am going on my first date this weekend, so I am pretty psyched for that. I am going on a date with a terrific young woman, Kassie Hymas, and doubling with one of my best friends, Nate Champ Church, who is going with another great lady, Marissa Smith. What could be better? We are playing GOOD boardgames, possibly eating food, and watching (edited) Ferris Bueller's Day Off. It is going to be (pardon my non-originalness) soooooooooooooo sick!

1 comment:

Olivia Petty said...

ferris bueller.
classy pick. we all love him