3.06.2013

Senior Picture Story Time!

This morning I went to the temple. I was so happy. I called the post office. 



This is how I felt after:
My mission call was not at the post office.



I just wanted to run away Forrest Gump style.



I was really sad and I even went a little crazy trying to track it down.



I could not get it Thursday, because that meant I would have to wait until Saturday before my two Utah brothers could both be there. And that was not something I wanted to happen.



So I called the post office. Or five post offices.



My dad got involved and via text he informed me that I would not be able to get it. However, my brother rearranged his schedule so he could be down Thursday. No conflict. 


I was like:


 I'm not even nervous.

I don't care when I go.

 I don't care when I go.




There is a place out there that is waiting for the next and final Elder Duclos (of this generation). 
I'm just ready to go.



That's the story.



Photo credit: Nicole Tucker

2 comments:

jessie said...

excellent storytelling.
i hope it comes tomorrow.

Nicole Tucker said...

this is just awesome. never have I seen my photos used in a better way.