2.20.2012

You know, I complain very little here

I bet you like my blog a little. I do. I have stuff that I would like to put up here but don't for the simple fact that I don't want to bug you with whining.

  • I could complain about girls (Because teenage girls always look so great but have so much drama. Kind of like a temperamental sportscar). Seriously, why do girls like jerks?
  • I could complain about being the only one at home (Having your parents' undivided parenting attention on you is not fun).
  • I could complain about girls that are hypocritical (The type that yell for hours after a sexist joke or if I (jokingly) say that girls are inferior to guys then think it is perfectly alright to use the "I'm a girl," card to get what they want). I hate, hate hypocrisy beyond belief. St. Mark 11, for those of you who want to know how Jesus felt on the subject.
  • I could complain about my lack of a car.
But in reality, I won't. Because you don't want to know that I am human. My blog is funny or spiritual or nerdy, so drama isn't what I want to make the main subject. Just know I do have normal person feelings. Don't feel obligated to comment to make me feel better because I am fine. Sorry I just barfed emotion. I feel better now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I truly enjoy your blog. I'm not saying that to make you feel good about yourself.

Bullet point three. I laughed.

W. R. Duclos said...

Well I appreciate that. I like your blog quite a little bit. Too bad you're in that one place. A date with you would be enjoyable.

Unknown said...

Truly a shame.
I would be a fun date, wouldn't I? :)

W. R. Duclos said...

Yeah the humblest and best. Ha.