2.29.2012

Love

You know, I haven't a clue what love is. From what I have felt, I am "convinced" I know, but I know I really don't. But I can't help it. There is a girl I am infatuated with. She is beyond perfection, but that doesn't really matter. I have a few common interests, but she really makes me lost for words. I have been writing sonnets. Seriously, sonnets. I really wouldn't mind sweeping her off her feet.

I am not sure I know what love is, but the feelings I feel towards her are the strongest I've yet to feel and I can't imagine love being much stronger than this.


And may I say that the female mind is absolutely unfathomable? Seriously, get a life!
It feels good to get this out in the open. If you go through
the trouble of finding out what it says, I bet you will find you
 wasted your time.

1 comment:

kellee jo said...

i secretly know who this is.
only because you told me.