2.08.2012

It has been the best. It is going to stay that way.

Happy birthday to my blog in about an hour. It's pretty awesome.
I was on the radio for two and a half hours today, which was pretty enjoyable. I spent the last half an hour alone, scheduling all my favorite songs to play while no one was there. I thought that was pretty smart.
I have a date tomorrow with an awesome girl. I am very often rude to her, but I am trying to be a nicer person. Carley Sturgis and I are going to the ballet. I am awesome, I know. I have new dress shoes, a freshly dry-cleaned suit, a great tie and a finely pressed shirt. She will look great, even if she is in a burlap sack (admittedly that would be kind of awkward because I am not sure those sacks come in a size that would be modest for a teenage girl).

So here is to an awesome birthday, a great idea, and a spectacular evening on the town.

No comments: