3.07.2012

I feel vague

Something about the last few posts makes me feel as though I am being extremely vague. So I am just going to say it like it is.
I guess Wednesdays are pretty busy for me now.
Today I didn't eat any real food until about 6:30 at night. Smart, but not really. I saw a really pretty girl. I got the impulse multiple times to throttle a kid. I went to a history review with my favorite history teacher, Mr. Newman. I did my radio show. I watched my friends play lacrosse. I froze my hands and toes to the point of no circulation while I watched my friends. I ran around the track at a very high rate of speed. I found out that Maren can look amazing even after she has played an entire game of lacrosse in high speed winds. I defrosted my toes. I went to the Mr. Viking pageant. I lost my voice. I wanted to throttle that kid again. I also wanted to spend my entire day talking to that girl. I watched Psych. I ate some chicken. I still want to kill that kid and talk to that girl. I probably won't do the prior (ever).
Oh and can I say Wen-di Adair is just the best? She really is pretty dang great.
That was my day. I doubt your day was as eventful. If it was, I am sorry. It kind of sucks.

Also, I drew this.

No comments: