7.17.2011

Not quite there

I am not part of any group exclusively. I am friends with everyone. You may think Hey that's cool, you have tons of good friends instead of one group. Yes that sounds cool, but believe me, it's not. I feel like an orphan. Everyone has there own group of friends, their family. I am a loner, a secret orphan. I may be good friends with you, but I am not part of that group. And when your family goes to do something, you usually do not invite the almost family. It's not that you dislike him, it's just that you think he has his own family. I am the outcast friend, the one that has so many allegiances that I don't really have any.

I don't mean to sound whiny, that's what I chose. I just feel so different. I need a family, no matter what. Even Mr. Potter did not want friends and popularity, he wanted a family. I love all my friends and I am grateful for them. They are such a blessing to me. I must go, my mom is eating my doughnut.

No comments: