7.23.2011

It has been too long.

Here we are again, me writing, you reading. We have been here before and we will come here again. It is a great place.

I haven't the time nor the urge (when I had the time) to write, but it is my duty as an author to write. So here is how my week was:

  • Work. Lots of work. I am now an employee at tamsolutions. I work with my brother, Brock, and he basically runs my life. He doesn't like it. No one really does.
  • Summer Seminary. I went and I sat next to Emilee Keele and near Kirsten Marquis. Brother Ellison taught about Leviticus, the most boring book ever. He made me see it in a new light.
  • I got in a punching war with Brother Hillhouse. Nothing too unique.
  • Saw Thor for the first time. Very cool. Something that is not cool is spelling "cool" with a "k."
  • Gave Brock $50.00 for insurance for a product I do not own. The iPhone 4 will soon be mine. I hate when people say "45$." How can you pass the first grade with such a lack of common knowledge?
  • I went to my niece's birthday party.
  • I went to a Decemberists concert. Not that great.
  • I went to a Fleet Foxes concert. It was the best.
  • I watch enough Doctor Who to span at least one year. That show is really great, you know? If you have not seen it, Netflix it up.
So that was my week. People wonder why I am so busy. Just kidding, no one really cares. They have their own lives to run.

No comments: