7.27.2011

Great Date

Have you ever been in a group of people that just fit together? You all like the same things, you all have the same morals, etc? Well, I went on a date with a group like that. It was fun. I doubled with Mr. N.C. Church and had the pleasure of taking Miss Maren Parsons.
It almost did not happen. Nate wanted to double with me on Friday night, but I had work. It was a close call. The last person I asked to cover my shift answered me at 12:30 the night before. I asked Maren the morning of and we had a date. Like I said, close call.
Nate and I had a great plan. We told the girls church clothes for our dinner date, we were going to a prestigious restaurant in downtown PG. That restaurant was Taco Amigo. Nate and I brought a bunch of fancy dinnerware, I made menus, and we even got someone to table side serve us. It took a bit of prepping, but it was definitely worth it.
Nate took the ever lovely Miss Nelson.

We talked about Psych and quoted it the whole night long.

Isn't she a beaut?
 After dinner we went to a park and played boardgames. The best part was that we all just got along so well. It was one of the best dates of my life just because it was so simple. When you have bad standards, you have second hand experiences. When you stick by your morals (and surround yourself with those who do likewise), you will have moments you cherish for the whole of your life.

1 comment:

cailey said...

me + you = date.