11.18.2012

Successful holidays (so far)

I'm picky when it comes to music. I am pretty easy going, but there are certain standards that I feel everyone should follow, like listening to country music only on February 30 or destroying any trace of the Monster Mash. One thing that a lot of people don't seem to agree with me about and that is waiting until after Thanksgiving to celebrate Christmas. I just say one holiday at a time (and if feel the urge to change my opinion on the subject, I will feel the urge to delete your comment(s)).
This holiday season has been really great. Thanksgiving is on Thursday and I have hardly had to deal with the Christmas problem. I am really happy because I completely avoided the Monster Mash this Halloween, so I am shooting for a perfect season. And I have been successful so far. So please, just wait until Black African American Friday (that was close).

Oh, and:

No comments: