11.25.2012

Life update


  • I need to submit my college applications by December 1. So…I kind of need to start them. (The reason I put it off is because I don't want to grow up. Peter Pan and I are basically the same (except he can fly))
  • Santa is coming to town tomorrow night and I am one of his 6 foot elves. It'll be great.
  • I am reading Life of Pi which is a great book. I haven't really had a reading book that I have gotten so into in a while, so I am really enjoying it.
  • I saw Lincoln. He is my best friend.
  • I am going to the Festival of Trees twice this week. Once for singing, once for dating. I am not sure which one I am more excited about.
  • My house is Christmas-ed. So many decorations.
  • I am going to star in my friend's film class class final. My name is Brandon and I will eat sandwiches.
  • I am so busy this week it isn't even funny.

P.S. My dad just said, "What's the site that you post movies to--oh yeah, YouTube." Old people make me laugh.

4 comments:

jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessie said...

sorry to contribute to your busyness! i'll try to make it worth your while.

Unknown said...

Lincoln was fantastic! Also, you're fantastic. What?

Nicole Tucker said...

hahahah your dad makes me laugh.