11.10.2012

Personally

I usually don't do personality tests. And when I do, I don't tell people about them. But I found one here and it was simply asking your favorite kind of pie (I'm assuming because that's what I did). This is so similar to me it's hard not to share.
You Are Pumpkin Pie
You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality.
You're able to relate to many types of people with many different tastes. But you're by no means generic or
   ordinary. In fact, you're one of the most original people around.
Those who like you are looking for something (or someone) special.
You tend to confuse people when they first meet you. But you're not as complicated as you seem.
Even though you have a lot of spice and flavor to you, you're never overpowering.
You are a calm and comforting force in people's lives.

No comments: