9.25.2012

I don't understand

I am an easy going guy. I don't often dislike something. As of now, I have no enemies or anything. I have a couple things I don't like. Among those are two things: country music and non-Christian Christmas music from January to the day after Thanksgiving.

Apparently that is unacceptable. It's not that I try to impose my beliefs on the matter on the whole world. I just prefer that if someone is with me and they refuse to turn off that kind of music, I prefer not to listen. 

Apparently I am a jerk for that. Apparently just because I don't want to listen to that, I am the worst human being on the planet. I feel that I have a right to live my life how I want. It's not like I am killing people or something, but I feel so judged.

So I don't care anymore. Go ahead and hate me for it. It is my choice, and really it's not that horrible of a choice.

No comments: