9.22.2012

H-omecoming

PG football makes me lose my voice. I yelled so loud today at the football game against Lehi. 45-11? Yeah, we destroyed. Tomorrow is the Homecoming dance. I am going with Kirsten Marquis. She is super awesome. Really. I cleaned a car today for four hours. Free of charge. I realized that I will never fall in love with my sister, Nicole. I love soccer. But I love American rules football best. Did I mention we destroyed? I was the fan of the game for my senior Homecoming where we destroyed Lehi. I got a plaque and everything. So great. I really like this girl, but I don't think she likes me back. She could, though. Good news, I think at least five sophomore girls are in love with me, though. Being the oldest at school sucks. I really love football.

1 comment:

kirsten said...

You're super awesome too. And I'm really excited right now!