9.14.2012

I am not the best best friend

So I am getting my wisdom teeth out in an hour. I scheduled this appointment a while ago. But then I found out that today is special. Today is not a great day to get my wisdom teeth out. Because today is Nicole Tucker's birthday. To make it up to her, I am writing this blogpost. Happy birthday, Nicole.

Nicole, you are one of my best friends. Really, I never expected it. We never necessarily saw the other as a potential friend until suddenly, then we were best friends. It's funny how that worked out. I guess it just goes to show that no matter how different we seem, we are just like our older brothers (though, I hope they didn't jokingly flirt as much as we do, because that would be creepy). Thank you for everything. Sometimes I look back on my life and think of what I wish had gone different, but then I realize I wouldn't ever want to change anything, because all that was necessary to lead me to you. I will forever be there for you. I am sorry I will be drugged up on your birthday, but you know us druggies have got to get our fix sometimes. Anyway, have the best day. You are awesome. Thank you for everything. Here are a few cheap birthday presents:

A Poem
(Haiku)
I love to see her.
A sister of my spirit,
My Nicole Tucker.




1 comment: